Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

2014-01-02 Reboot
Azimuth Posted 2 Jan 2014

This reboot:

• Player consignments have been added to shops. Check out HELP CONSIGNMENTS for more information.

• Azi :

Diamond Posted 3 Jan 2014

Nice! Thanks for the new feature. I am curious, if we consign an item, and it does not sell yet and a crash or reboot occurs, what happens to the item?

Azimuth Posted 3 Jan 2014

Thanks, Diamond. The items are saved when they are consigned, so you don't have to worry about losing them.

Diamond Posted 6 Jan 2014

I really like this function! Is it possible for the shop to show the stats on the item? I can see a Thinking Cap for sale for X amount, but is it a perfect 33 cap? That would really affect the price.

Tower Posted 9 Jan 2014

This consignment shop seems like it is closer to the auctioneer than to regular shops. Because of this, I feel that the consignment shop vendor should ignore the !sell tag in the same way that the auctioneer does. I can't consign a demon-faced talisman, an acidic blade, or a crown of despair (can you guess who I killed?) because of this and people might actually want these items.

Diamond Posted 23 Jan 2014

I second having the consignment shop sell !sell items.

Tower Posted 24 Jan 2014

I tried to consign a perfectly loaded Shield of Sable yesterday. NOPE! Can't consign that cuz it had no value. LOL consigner, how misaligned your sense of value is.

Shaba Posted 28 Jan 2014

I totally think you should be able to sell whatever you want, I'm not going to buy your bullshit but I respect your right to sell it :P Also, once enough people know about it, it could be a reasonable place to acquire eq. Real talk.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved