Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Tempus is moving - may affect login
Wish Posted 16 Jan 2015

———- IMPORTANT ————

Tempus is moving to a new server, most likely this weekend or sometime next week. During that time it is possible that you may not be able to log on for a few hours.

If you try to log on and cannot, please check this link http://tempusmud.net/wiki/ to see if the move is occurring and information on when Tempus will be back up.

Until then, keep on tearing it up!

-W-

Wish Posted 17 Jan 2015

It is possible that the website and mud will both be down at the same time. Fret not! Mangy mutts will return shortly after the downtime.

-W-

Wish Posted 20 Jan 2015
  • Tempus has moved to a new server. Or, as Wile puts it: Wile projects, 'it's ALIIIIVVVEE'

• Our website will be down while we move that as well.

• Sincere thanks to Azimuth who took the time to make the move possible. Our fondest gratitude for all his past efforts.

Wile Posted 24 Jan 2015

I'm glad that's over! It is over, right?

Wish Posted 25 Jan 2015

Not yet! But it will be.

Rauss Posted 11 Feb 2015

did the tempus address change or something? can't log in

Balian Posted 12 Feb 2015

As far as I am aware, the address didn't change. I was logged in yesterday afternoon. Wish mentioned previously, I think, that the server we are currently on is a temporary one. It's likely possible that they're moving to the permanent server. Either that or the server crashed.

Zalasta Posted 12 Feb 2015

It has been down since 5am Est. Today.

Omnipotent Posted 12 Feb 2015

Please stay tuned here for any updates. I am Sorry for any inconvenience. Tempus will be up soon and then, we QUEST!

Wish Posted 12 Feb 2015

Hi.

We're up!

Cheers.

W

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved