Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

rollback?
Resonance Posted 27 Mar 2015

is the mud down for the rollback & server move, or is it down cause someone crashed it?

Enlightenment Posted 27 Mar 2015

It probably is on the move to new server and roll back. This nightmare will be resolved shortly.

Zalasta Posted 27 Mar 2015

Out of curiosity are the server move and the roll back the same event, or will they be performed separately?

Resonance Posted 28 Mar 2015

they aren't the same event, but I believe they will be happening at the same time.

the mud will probably be moved to the new server first, then before its brought back online, the rollback will happen so when it comes back up, the game will be in the state it was on feb 28th

this is, of course, assuming that the guy in charge of the move and rollback does so anytime soon

Enlightenment Posted 28 Mar 2015

Everything should be up an running by Sunday. In the meantime, there is always Wrestlemania.

Resonance Posted 1 Apr 2015

sigh, another weekend come and gone, still virtually unable to play :(

Red Posted 1 Apr 2015

Seriously… how did you break it this bad?

Resonance Posted 1 Apr 2015

I put a tilde into an objects aliases

and its not my fault its been broken this long

we figured out how to fix the mud on march 7th. it took literally 5 minutes to implement once we figured out the solution.

im trying not to be an asshole, so I should probably refrain from saying anymore, lest I alienate the guy whos supposed to be doing the rollback + merge

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved