Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

A new zone idea!!
Willms Posted 7 Jun 2004

How about a zone that has some of the good old horror villans that we knew from years ago, like pennywise the clown (It), the kid from the omen, pamela and jason voorhees, krueger, the puppet master puppets, demonic toys, etc etc… The zone could be a high level area, with places like elm street and crystal lake, to name a few. Just a thought from a newbie for the imms to consider.

Craedric Posted 7 Jun 2004

A: Your not a newbie and B: Wheres Leprechaun (Lerprechaun)! You need an Irish midget in order for a game to kick *ss! As if Tempus wasnt before…….

Willms Posted 8 Jun 2004

Leprechaun is pretty kick ass too. '''''''''''''''''''''i also forgot leatherface.

Willms Posted 8 Jun 2004

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could i forget hellraiser!

Craedric Posted 9 Jun 2004

pinhead! yeah! No new leatherface though. New leatherface was quite terrible.

OO! OO! I know another cool zone idea! How about a REAL battlefield - not like one full fo the undead and stuff, but i mean like, lots of soldiers in every room - Good Versus Evil, with neutral players bieng able to do whatever they want. You could have one for both Eras (future / past), and it would make a kinda cool place to be able to fight in! You could have different parts of it, such as a boot camp for begginers, the supply lines for lower - middle players, front lines for high level players, and behind enemy lines for complete harda****.

Just the thoughts of -Craedric the Beautiful Fool-

Darkesoul Posted 29 Jun 2004

Personally I'm LOVING the battlefield idea. Too bad for you i dont get to decide though haha. I would propose a new zone someplace in ECU. A pennitentiary. It too could have different levels of ease for various people. I.E> the outskirts could be a prison farm with weaker mobs for the lower level/genners, then a medium secuirty part, then a maximum secuirty part for the mid-high level/genners and the death house for the gen 10 types. Drool Drool

A zone idea for the past time frame: The great desert to the west is just CRYING out for a ghost town. It could have gunslinger types roaming about challenging passerbys to a duel hehe. Gotta have a Corral too, doesnt have to be fancy, it can just be O.K. blink

DS

Craedric Posted 13 Jul 2004

Darke, what a terrible pun that was. I should hunt you down and kill you, if it werent for the fact that you ahd jsut complimented my ideas.

Note on the "To bad i dont get to implement ideas" comment, Nevermore has at least once displayed her wishes that i would become a writer……

Bladewing Posted 16 Jan 2005

I enjoy the idea of a battlefield. Why not have it in the mountains or in a very good setting. Have a battlefield set with orcs and goblins attacking the dwarfen hills. The dawarfs could be orginaizing a defense tatic and fighting back. This could be a on gowing battle where mobs re-pop quickly. Maybe have the dawrfs loosing because of a crazy necromancer that uses animate dead on all the deag goblins and orcs, creating a never ending battle for the dwarfes. Something like that effect. A battle the means somthing, fighting for land or somthing.

Inferno Posted 19 Jan 2005

i LOVE the horror zone idea… freddy could be a psion/ thief. that way, he could use cheap moves, like gouge and groinkick, while still messing with your head like he does in the movies. jason voorhees is screaming to be made as a merc. pinhead could be an evil cleric/ psion, and leatherface could be a barb. also, the introduction of the characters would give the opportunity to make some UBER cool eq. such as, a bloodstained hockey mask for jason, a red and green striped sweater and a set of claws for freddy, and a set of head-pins and a leather shirt for pinhead. if done right, this could be the coolest zone in the game, easily.

Inferno Posted 19 Jan 2005

i LOVE the horror zone idea… freddy could be a psion/ thief. that way, he could use cheap moves, like gouge and groinkick, while still messing with your head like he does in the movies. jason voorhees is screaming to be made as a merc. pinhead could be an evil cleric/ psion, and leatherface could be a barb. also, the introduction of the characters would give the opportunity to make some UBER cool eq. such as, a bloodstained hockey mask for jason, a red and green striped sweater and a set of claws for freddy, and a set of head-pins and a leather shirt for pinhead. if done right, this could be the coolest zone in the game, easily.

Craedric Posted 19 Jan 2005

Mmmmm….Double post. Sorry : ). I had another cool idea - a shopping mall. Like, Dawn of the Dead, shopping mall. Bring back all the great zombies - plenty of normal zombies, some of the faster new-dawn of the dead zombies, and some bosses like Ghandi Zombie (me and my friends nickname for the hindu zombie who attacks the girl in the original), Bob the amazing trained zombie from Day of the dead, and the raider who HAD to test his blood preassure RIGHT then.

Inferno Posted 20 Jan 2005

sounds cool. that would fit in well in the future, maybe in the woods that are west of electro, since they're all radioactive and such. great idea.

Allistar Posted 17 Mar 2005

The horror zone could be for players gen 0 to gen 10. have things like zombies etc. for low level players and the famous horror villans for mid to high gen/level players. I agree with inferno's idea that they would spawn some kick ass eq. I would like it if an admin. could post and let me know if this zone idea is a possibility in the future. (When they have time of course)

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved