Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Rep
Brywing Posted 6 Jul 2007

I was wondering if reputation ticks down, I have heard different things from different imms. Some say it does slowly, some say it does not at all and you're screwed if you get it.

Being as I have a rep due to my 3 accidental kills during leveling others over the years and 1 accidental during a race to pop a piece of eq first with Tinkerbell when the mob was a "Tar" while I spammed psiblast…

It has been at least a year since the last one and my rep has not appeared to change. If there is one is the reduction system broken?

Any knowledge or suggestions?

Deneb Posted 7 Jul 2007

It ticks down, slowly. I know because my rep has decreased from -Unkind- to -Unfriendly- over the past week of leveling my cleric. Whether it only drains away in CPK, NPK, or !PK rooms…I do not know. But it drains without a doubt.

Eternal Posted 7 Jul 2007

I was told by the main coder that rep does not slowly count down anymore. IF this is true it should go down very slowly in CPK imo.

Wrath Posted 7 Jul 2007

If there is a way for it to go up, then there should be a way for it to go down.

Eternal Posted 7 Jul 2007

What goes up must come down.

Eternal Posted 2 Jan 2008

Lots of Rumors, what goes up normally comes down. In the case of rep, it doesn't.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved