Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Rep gains in NPK zones
Crescendo Posted 20 Jul 2007

I dare ask…why do we get rep for pking in an NPK zone? The kill is essentially an arena kill unless they dont know how to retrieve…in which case a mob loots a piece of eq and they have to go kill that retarded mob. I find it silly that my rep will jump an entire level for killing some random person in an npk and can't even get anything out of it other than a little bit of amusement :P

Synapse Posted 20 Jul 2007

I don't think you would have found anything you wanted anyway:P

Synapse Posted 20 Jul 2007

But I do agree, it seems its silly to have something to lose when there is nothing to gain. The victim doesn't even have to re-implant or lose life points.

Deneb Posted 22 Jul 2007

If a mob loots from your kill in NPK, don't you have the right to kill the mob and take it? After all, it is now considered the mob's loot. Or is this another "loophole" that the imms just don't want to fix?

Crescendo Posted 22 Jul 2007

loophole :P under no circumstance can you take their eq

Eternal Posted 23 Jul 2007

Yea, so don't get ideas Deneb! lol I remember one time There did that, he pkilled someone and summoned alot of mobs that loot corpses. Needless to say he got some negative effects from immortals because of it. After that he tried it again and had mobs eat the corpse haha in NPK.

Deneb Posted 23 Jul 2007

Then it should be fixed so there are no confusions because I don't see any help files or whatnot about this.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved