Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Other mud browsing
Bushido Posted 24 Mar 2012

So I was playing around in another mud the other night and while it had about 300 people online new players are pretty much ignored or told to look at less than helpful help files. There were two things that they did have that I thought were pretty cool.

The first was every time you landed a hit the amount of damage you did showed up next to the attack line. Is this necessary, no. But I've always wondered how much damage my characters do when I'm fighting. I just think it would be cool to know how beastly your characters are.

The other thing is also not a huge necessity but just one more thing I liked. Each time you level up it throws out a line of how much hp, mana, move and in this MUDs case practice and training points you earned on gaining a level. Of course instead of practice and training points we would show life points. Just another thing that would be n ice to be able to see when leveling and not have to do the math and wonder if you had the right amount that you had before

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved