Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

New Class!
Riffe Posted 9 May 2008

Engineer

Creative mechanics of the future use their know-how to create golems and sentries to help them traverse the mysteries of future and past Calidan.

The engineer ([Engi 49] ..imagine that.) is a support class that can create a golem or a sentry to assist the party, booby-trap rooms for alternative tactical approaches both PvE and PvP, or a solid soloing class to traverse Calidan.

They are gun proficient, as well as able to repair all types of equipment (very useful in the field, during long runs.)

Their armor-choices are limited however. Too much metal encumbers their tinkering skills. They are most effective decked in non-metal attire.

Skill examples:

Create Sentry - The engineer crafts a sentry to defend the engineer.

Create Golem - The engineer crafts a golem to assist in battle.

Note: Either one golem or one sentry may exist at a time.

Craft Armor Padding - The engineer crafts some armor padding to reduce AC for a temporary time.

Temporary enhancement - Weapon avg dam is temporarily raised after tinkering.

Craft Bomb - Using materials, the engineer creates bombs to use in battle.

Boobytrap - Using traps from guild vendor, the engineer can set traps to give allies an advantage, or enemies a hard time.

Demolitions, Shooting, Energy Weapons, Projectile Weapons, etc.

No spells.

Remort skill examples:

Advanced Robotics - The engineer can create more potent golems or sentries.

Control Increase - The engineer can have a golem and sentry at the same time, without advanced robotics.

Limiter Adjustment - Energy weapons have a higher output rate after tinkering.

Sentinel Manufacturing - Combining one golem and one sentry creates a robotic partner capable of both attack and defense.

I let my imagination go. What do you think?

Deneb Posted 9 May 2008

Aside from being able to increase weapon dice. I liked baker/cook better.

More details…

Kabal Posted 12 Jan 2010

ROFL!

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved