Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Wrench
Deneb Posted 4 Jun 2010

I know mercenaries need a nice strong attack like wrench and the old wrench was ridiculously slow but the new wrench is ridiculously fast. I do like the fact that my merc can dish out damage and fast but sometimes I wonder why I'm turning heads so fast and frequently. Mercs have definitely become stronger with this but a lot less dynamic. When I play my merc, my game plan is to spam wrench most of the time…not very tactical for a mercenary.

Perhaps a slower waitstate should be implemented along with bonus effects to maintain its awesomeness.

It could deal twice as much damage if used to start battle (works with crossface) as opposed to using it during battle.

Or it could instantly kill an opponent if the current HP is a certain percentage of the max HP (25% for players and 5% for mobs), otherwise miss or deal pathetic damage. If it were like this, mercs might become a popular choice for pk stuff as the skill would essentially ignore damage reduction.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved