Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Bard Instant Audience
Diophan Posted 24 Nov 2010

Alright so after leveling my bard I have a couple questions/suggestions about instant audience.

1. Sometimes I have to order my audience members to defend me 20 times before they follow the orders. All of my stats (charisma in particular) are maxed so it seems silly that it should require spamming the command this many times. Is this working as intended?

2. The audience members do not scale with my level/gen. I don't have an evil knight or cleric, but I've noticed that I'm more likely to summon better elementals as a mage as I increased in level. Would it make sense for something like this to be implemented for the audience members as well? Currently it seems all the audience members are level 30. Perhaps we could have them start at level 20-25 and end up around level 35?

Caden Posted 25 Nov 2010

Yeah, sometimes it's like trying to shift gears in a car whose transmission is failing… or teenage girls, total grindfest. Sucks, huh?

It was like that, and you could get up to 6, it got turned down thou. I'm not sure I see anything seriously broken with it. It's a fun unique skill for sure.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved