Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Heya
Riverwind Posted 25 Apr 2005

Heya all, Anskiere/Riverwind dropping by the boards. Just a holla out to all ex-Toreador, ex-Panda, ex-everything else that I was in. Heya Darke's and Calli!

How're you all doin' an' stuff?

Timeless Posted 25 Apr 2005

Ex-Pandora here.

I'm in college now, yet still have found time to get farther than I did pre-lock. Perhaps "Timeless" isn't the right name anymore. Of course, still can't find a job, what with the combination of being in college weird hours and the horrible economy we have right now (don't be fooled, it really isn't that great of a market right now).

Besides that, I almost miss the old days… but the new days have been plenty fun.

Merriam Posted 18 Jul 2005

The economy's fine. Where do you live? If you wanted a job, you'd have it. I've started two businesses in my spare time and work full time at the college I attend full time, and I'm married.. doin' just fine.

What are your skills and abilities? Tell them you're a cleric, and if they hire you, HR pays half of your remort test and 100% of your soulless costs.

Merriam

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved