Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

The Future And The Newb
Minus Posted 1 Jun 2005

I just got out of the newbie tower and I'm having trouble finding a way to the future. On a side note I'd like to mention I'm a complete newbie to muds, but so far everyone on this game has been very helpful and I am enjoying my experience of playing this one a lot.

Lysolchip Posted 1 Jun 2005

First off, welcome to Tempus! We're happy to have new players. As for your question, there's a bunch of portals around the world that'll let you access the future. The easiest ones to get to for newer players are in the Guiharian Festival of Lights and the one in the sewers of Modrian. The one in the Festival is located about mid-way through the zone in a basin that you have to enter. It will take you to Electro Centralis University. And, the one in the sewers, you can get to by entering the dumpster in Modrian and then going a few east and south. This will take you to sub-EC.

Also, I'm not sure what class you are, but physics have a spell called time warp that'll take you to the future.

Nevermore Posted 1 Jun 2005

Also, since you are a newbie, you belong to the clan Academy. I know that Sin gave you a clan recall. All you have to do is enter it, and read the sign, go to the future classroom, and jump out the window.

Kairi Posted 5 Jun 2005

last time i checked, the one in the festival doesnt work, but the one in the sewers does.. i tried enetering the one in festival just said 'you dont see that here' or 'you cant find a way in' one of the two.. and yes i tried opening and it said 'you cant open that'

Lysolchip Posted 5 Jun 2005

Yeah, I think the portal in the festival used to be set type window when the zone first opened, but it works fine now.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved