Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Zone Updates
Drom Posted 8 Sep 2003

Sometimes small problems slip through the cracks. If you run across something, write it up here and it will be addressed. We reserve the right to disagree with your assessment, but we promise that every post will be investigated and responded to.

Jakezor Posted 10 Oct 2003

Yo, i don't know if this is a problem, but the rose-star disc loads with 1500 maxdamage. I was talking with Hypo and he was surprised that it was so low. Anyway, it might be something normal, since the Axe of Shadow loads with 1920. shrug

Cheers

Jakezor Posted 11 Oct 2003

Another thing :)

Thanks to the exact experience thing when you kill a mob, i noticed that in Colony, female colonials give less experience than the transportation master. They also give less experience than the assassins. This might just be me personally, but i find the females the hardest to kill cause they hit so much and so hard. Not to mention they omega pinch and combo too, all the monk tricks.

Drom Posted 27 Oct 2003

Exp is calculated. The females are probably monks of a lower level. Nevermind that a monk can be a tougher fight then a mage. Depends on if the mage is already spelled up.

Elric Posted 5 Nov 2003

My esteemed colleague Dyne was testing the Avenger's Blade the other day (with one of his other characters). And he found that after one run through the hobgoblins to fix his alignment the weapon was about to break. Now prior to the wizlock this was a !break weapon. My personal feeling is it should be that again since you risk being hunted to use it, and it requires you to be a thief :)

Drom Posted 5 Nov 2003

I agree. This weapon needed to be modified. It isn't nobreak, however. I removed all of the !class flags on it, and damned it. It now has twice the maxdamage it used to. Should last longer now.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved