Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Connecting to the mud seems to be stuck, is the mud down?
Brywing Posted 14 Feb 2014

Hi all,

I try to connect and I get "A connection has been established successfully." but it doesn't bring up the login screen. After a minute it kicks me off (Disconnected).

Tower Posted 14 Feb 2014

I second this motion. Maybe it is a sign from Veloth that I should get some work done for a change.

Diamond Posted 14 Feb 2014

You guys forgot to read the News again. The mud is shutting down.

Shaba Posted 14 Feb 2014

Yep, it's fucked.

Shutting down?

Shaba Posted 14 Feb 2014

It just needs to reboot I think. So whenever Azi shows up I'm guessing it will be fine. If it's not I'll just switch to heroine.

Shaba Posted 14 Feb 2014

Er, heroin. I guess switching to heroine wouldn't be bad either.

Tower Posted 14 Feb 2014

Anyone see that movie A Sound of Thunder? What a piece of garbage!

Anyone seen the new robo-cop? If so, how is it?

Shaba Posted 14 Feb 2014

The new robocop is pg-13, therefore, it shall suck.

Tower Posted 14 Feb 2014

And he has a retractible visor. He is less machine and more Power Ranger. F U Hollywood! Stop messing up the classics.

Shaba Posted 14 Feb 2014

Super cereal.

Red Posted 14 Feb 2014

More importantly, anyone see the the new love story, Endless Love?

When I play Tempus, this is how epic I feel like it can be. Don't worry it's not a rick roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q99q5dV2ko

Tower Posted 15 Feb 2014

Is it doing the same thing again tonight? I am "connected" but can't connect.

Nemesis Posted 15 Feb 2014

Weird. I noticed the problem last night. It was working again during the day today. Now it's down again. Wonder if a reboot didn't fix it…

Shaba Posted 15 Feb 2014

Yeah seems to be not working again.

Tower Posted 15 Feb 2014

PLEASE reboot! This was my only hope of distraction from watching the last Twilight movie with my wife. It's not that it is that bad of a movie…

It's that it is that bad of a movie AND my personality is going to force me to comment on the writing and acting constantly and it will severely hinder any Valentine's Day nocturnal activities.

Help me Aziwon Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Ghostface Posted 15 Feb 2014

Well, I guess we broke the game.

Uh, oh. It was working great this morning - seems to be down again. Hope it's not too serious! I'm going to a soiree tonight, so it won't affect me much, but others might be stuck watching bad movies with their spouses. ;-) Best of luck, and sincerely wish I could help.

FWIW, once you get to know me better, I'll make a standing offer to help with sysadmin and/or coding stuff, should that sort of thing be welcome.

Azimuth Posted 15 Feb 2014

Hi, sorry it's taking so long to come to a solution for this. This would have gone faster, but my home laptop has suddenly decided that this would be a great time for the wifi to stop working. I'm pretty sure I already know what the problem is - I just need to be able to fix it.

Thanks, Nemesis, but we're generally much, much more stable than this. These outages are being caused by a single player hoping to get stuff from a bug in the mail. Once I deal with the bug, I'll deal with the player.

Wow, sounds obnoxious. Best of luck with this loser.

No disrespect to your uptimes, also. I could tell they were good just from reading this forum. This was obviously some sort of exception.

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved