Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Web Interface at Tempusmud.com
Merriam Posted 11 Aug 2005

Could the web interface be changed so that new characters can use backspace? This has caused much frustration from the players I've heard from. Some just choose to quit before I even hear back from them, probably because they do something like this:

>reylpo hi I don't understand that.. >repyl hello Wie bitte? >rply can you help me? That doesn't make sense.

Anyway.. my two cents.

Merriam

Cast Posted 1 Feb 2006

U can use backspace, u just can see them. but when u use it, it's done, but u just can't see it

San Posted 2 Feb 2006

Yeah, I think that's a fault of the java telnet client and not something that can be readily fixed. I don't really know what the code looks like, but I'm pretty sure that the window that pops up is just a terminal with a function to print stuff out, but none to remove. Instead, perhaps links to simple mud clients could be included. The ones included in the getting started area are kind of outdated. Zmud costs money now and I never really got TinTin to work.

Azimuth Posted 5 Dec 2006

I've upgraded the web client - it's much faster and has a lot fewer bugs. In particular, the delete key actually works! Woot!

Frychu Posted 6 Dec 2006

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW that is totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayayayayay. thxthxhtx x9999

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved