Tempus Realms

Top | News | Realm | Classes | Clans | Mud Stories | Real Life | World | Newbies

Map?
Nynex Posted 8 Apr 2015

Hey I played years ago and had aliases to places (where to get Ring of Sustenance for example). I don't remember any of it. Is there a map, or has anyone done Mudlet maps or some other client map?

Thanks, and excited to be back!

Scorch Posted 8 Apr 2015

I have some maps and directions and such here:

http://www.freeshell.de/~tainted/wrathoftempus/arisen.html

I'm in the process of giving it a facelift and update, so forgive the gaudy style :p

Nynex Posted 8 Apr 2015

Awesome! Thanks. Is there anything that is an item database? I saw someone created one years ago but it's not up anymore.

Nynex Posted 8 Apr 2015

Scorch, you are amazing! This is exactly what I was looking for. This might be enough to get my mates who used to play (and who I still keep in touch with) to play again.

Enlightenment Posted 9 Apr 2015

Welcome back! It will be a lot of fun to have you and your mates return. We will celebrate with a quest.

Zalasta Posted 9 Apr 2015

I have to agree, that Wrath of Tempus paged saved me loads of headaches as over the course of time I lost my directions. Great Job.

Scorch Posted 10 Apr 2015

The problem with item databases is that there are so many objects on Tempus and they all load with random stats. I could set one up if there was enough interest, but I wouldn't be able to populate it or keep it up to date.

Enlightenment Posted 12 Apr 2015

Perhaps directions to key equipment and who loads it would be helpful for new players. It gives them a goal, and a boss type of battle that leads to better equipment. Fun stuff!

Wrath of Tempus was the single most influential website that got me to delve deeper into Tempus.

Wrath Posted 21 May 2015

My website is new and improved, and now features that Object Database we were discussing! Check it out.

www.morbidfinch.net/wrathoftempus

Realm-z is Copyright © 2003-2024. All rights reserved.
Tempus player name: Account Password:

Graphics by GIMP! Powered by Linux! Vote at topmudsites.com
All text and images Copyright © 1995-2024 by TempusMUD / All rights reserved